Kids love all the attention they can get! And they’re people pleasers too! What better way to connect with them than asking them a bunch of funny questions to get them talkative.
These are great questions to ask; when your child is clingy and you’ve to get something done!
Say you’ve to make dinner and they want your attention, whip up these fun questions to keep them busy screen-free. And get your work done!
Be sure to Print these Questions at the end of the page. Place them on your fridge to have them handy!
45 Funny & Silly Questions To Ask Kids.
1. What is something I always say to you?
3. What do I do for a job?
4. What do you enjoy doing with me?
5. If our pet could talk, what would it say?
6. How does Mummy/Daddy laugh?
7. What’s your favorite food?
8. What your favorite Restaurant?
9. What is your favorite Nursery Rhyme?
10. What is your favorite Color?
11. What did you eat for lunch yesterday?
12. Where do you want to go?
13. Which is the best animal?
14. What does a (duck, cow, chicken say?
15. What does Mummy do?
16. What does Daddy do?
17. What makes me (adult) sad?
18. What makes me (adult) happy?
19. What did you do today?
20. How old are you?
22. How old is Dad?
23. How old is Sister/Brother?
24. What do you want to get your brother/sister? (See them pick out something they would like to get for their sibling, so they could get it from them later)
25. Tell me something that is gross?
25. What’s your dad’s first name?
27. What’s Mom’s first name?
28. How strong is your Dad?
29. What is Dad’s favorite food?
30. What is Mom’s favorite food?
31. What time does your Mom wake up in the morning?
32. How tall is your Mom?
33. How much time does it take me to make dinner?
34. What’s the funniest word you know?
35. What’s your favorite nursery rhyme?
I hope this list comes in handy for those dreaded times when kids just don’t seem to keep to themselves, and you must attend to something more important.
Leave a comment